Friday, January 28, 2011

Advance Australia Fair


I finally got back early last week. It's HOT... and HUMID... and I love it ;P

We celebrated Australia day which involved eating, drinking, watching the ferrython, and then fireworks later that evening... Oh, and I finally got to sing the national anthem (both verses... that's right... both).

Now I am in the process of accomplishing 4 things. The first two are trips: Blue Mountains (day trip from Sydney) and Melbourne/Hobart (for about 7-10 days, and possibly going to Canberra). The other two are finding an apartment for the next few months and looking for a job. Apartment hunting here may be about as bad as it is in San Francisco, which, if you have tried to find an open room in SF, you can understand is an ordeal. I am positive about it, though, and will find a place that suits me well.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment