Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oprahmageddon!

Yes, she's here... making people act crazy and flail their arms in excitement... who am I to judge? I'd flail my arms, too, if I was given a bunch of expensive stuff just for being an audience member ;)

I am happy to say Oprah scared away my strep... cest la vie...

I have been on a ton of walking adventures around the city, since I love walking so much... Been to Wooloomooloooooooo... it has some other letters in it, Chinatown, Paddy's Markets, Darling Harbour, Oxford Street, Newtown, and a few other spots.

I saw some more cool wildlife in addition to bats, cockatoos, and parrots... Saw a sting ray today, have seen lizards, a bunch of birds, cool flora (Dan tells me the names of many), and cool insects.

My time at the hostel is coming to an end... Damo and Dan's house is getting there, and I will help them move stuff tomorrow and then head over myself the following day. Excited to see how it all shapes up.

Still trying to figure out what I want to do here... I'm sure it will take a little time to figure out... hehe have to settle in first :)

1 comment: